Written By praneetha on Monday, 24 July 2017 | July 24, 2017
MysoreBonda is one of the tastiest and popular snack items.
· Water: one cup
· Salt: 2tbsp
· Curd: one cup
· Maida: one cup
· Rice flour: one cup
· Green chilies: 4 or 5
· Coriander: 2 or 3 leaves
· Zinger: as much needed
· Cooking soda: ½ tea spoon
· Onion slices: one onion
HOW TO PREPARE:
· First take one cup of Maida and one cup of rice flour in a bowl.
· Add salt and chopped green chilies and coriander paste and onion pieces in that Maida and mix itwell.
· Now add curd and little bit water to that mix and make it like a batter.
Keep that batter aside for one hour.
· Next take oil in a pan and heat it.
· Make the batter like round bonda pieces and deep fry until bondas get in golden color in a low flame.
· Now u can serve in bowl and taste the yummy bondas with onion pieces.